Buy 'Little Things'
- Apply for up to $2000
- Pay weekly or fortnightly in 5 or 10 slices
- Purchases under $500 are not eligible for 5 month repayment plans.
- Each repayment frees up your balance to spend again.
*Humm Big Things is not available to use on some products including but not limited to gift cards, itunes cards, epay recharge, Asko, Dyson, Apple, Miele, Pro-forma brands products.
How to get started
Use Humm to shop for 'Little Things' online today!
And get fast approval
Check out online with Humm
And pay your way!
Humm helps everyday Australians Buy Now Pay Later. Their payment plans are great value because Humm customers pay no interest ever.
You just need to tick these boxes:
- Live in Australia
- Be at least 18yo
- Have a valid email address and mobile number
- Own an Australian debit or credit card
- Have an Australian drivers licence, passport or Medicare card
Humm realise you have two different types of spending. First, there’s everyday spending – little amounts you want to pay back fast. Then, there’s big purchases, where you need more time to repay. With humm, you can handle both quickly, easily and from the same portal.
Humm is fast and simple to use no matter where you prefer to shop:
- Online, simply select humm at checkout and you will be taken through to humm to confirm your payment
- In store, log into the humm portal and generate a barcode. Simply take this to the checkout with your purchase and they will scan or input the code
You can make your purchase today and pay for it over time in four easy, interest free installments.
Please note that Humm "Big Things" is not available to use on some products including but not limited to gift cards, iTunes cards, epay recharge, Asko, Dyson, Apple, Miele, Pro-forma brands products.
No hidden fees. No interest. Humm makes their money by charging their retailers directly, so that they can keep your costs at zero. The same goes for fees, with the exception of a $6 late fee if you miss a payment.