Afterpay let's you shop now, and pay for your purchase later in 4 instalments over 6 weeks. Your first payment is due at the time of purchase, and the remainder are charged every 2 weeks.
You just need to tick these boxes:
- You must live in Australia
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile phone number
- You must use a valid Australia bank payment card to make a purchase
- You must be capable of entering into a legally binding contract
Simply select Afterpay as your payment method in the checkout.
First time users will need to create an account upon checkout, return users will simply need to login.
Afterpay is available for products between $50-$2000. For products or orders outside of these limits, Afterpay will no longer be available as a payment option.
Afterpay is a free service and you are never charged interest on your purchases. If you miss a payment you will incur a late fee, and you won't be able to make further Afterpay transactions until you settle your account. Afterpay charge you a capped late fee that starts at $10 but never goes higher than 25% of the purchase price or $68 (whichever is less).