This is a combination of a traditional oven with a browning feature. The premise of the technology is the unit have a heating capability with a fan to radiate the heat and create the browning effect.
Microwaves that don’t have inverter technology only heat a level that can’t be varied. Inverter models have a choice of power levels to allow the user to apply different cooking techniques including defrosting, baking and simmering. It also promotes the even cooking of food.
Advantages of microwaves include:
• Containing mess.
• Reheats food in a matter of minutes.
• Defrosts quicker than an oven.
• Stops ovens heating up kitchens on hot days o If your family eat at various times they can heat the meals when it suits.
• It’s a great space saver.
Be the first to receive our special email offers and more.
© Copyright 2020 Billy Guyatts ABN 26 160 223 914
* We offer free shipping in Metro cities on all Fridges/Freezers, Washers/Dryers, Dishwashers, Ovens/ Upright Cookers, TV's Over 40", Air Cons (Exclusions Apply). See Delivery Information for details.
^RRP shown includes shipping rates